Save yourself the time and effort and allow us to come to you to check on your horse.
Does your horse need care but you’re having difficulty finding the time to bring them in? Cave Creek Equine Surgical & Imaging Center can help with our wide range of equine ambulatory services.
Together as a team of experienced surgeons, we care for your horses directly at your farms, stables, and training facilities. Our field veterinary team has two fully equipped ambulatory vehicles, with the latest in portable diagnostic and therapeutic tools such as portable cordless digital radiography (x-ray), ultrasound, both standing as well as dynamic exercise endoscopy, and shock wave, among others.
We also perform minor surgeries such as castrations, lacerations and other crucial procedures in the field. We’re here for you when you need us. Check out the list of services we can offer at your location.
- Lameness and Performance Evaluations Radiographic Examinations (X-ray)
- Ultrasonographic Examinations
- Standing Upper Airway Endoscopy
- Dynamic (Exercise) Upper Airway Endoscopy
- Lower Airway Disease Evaluation (Broncho Alveolar Lavage & Tracheal Wash)
- Pre-Purchase Examinations
- Wellness Examinations
- Ophthalmic exams
- Routine and Orthopedic Preventative Health Care and Management
- Stem cell and other regenerative therapies
- Regional Perfusions (lower limb) with antibiotics or stem cells
- Shock Wave
- Field castrations
- Other Minor Surgical Procedures
- Dental Care
- Coggins (EIA) Test
- Health Certificates